On this week’s episode, teen mom turned Ivy League grad Jessica Rockowitz not only shares her motherhood journey with us, but covers a wide range of topics including:
- talking to your children about sex starting as young as five
- teaching our children about self-respect
- feelings about postpartum bodies
- the dreaded social media comparison
- postpartum anxiety
- pivoting careers and finding what makes you happy.
Jessica lives in Austin, TX with her husband and three children and is a family photographer.