We absolutely love these pancakes! Whatever don’t get finished, go into a glass container in the fridge for up to 3 days and get toasted whenever we want a sweet treat. They are full of great ingredients–flax, oats, and blueberries and keep us energized all day.
- 1 and 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 2 cups of oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- 1 cup blueberries (or chocolate chips–we use Enjoy Life)
- Additional coconut oil for cooking
- In a glass measuring cup, combine water, flax, maple syrup, vanilla, and oil. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine oat flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Fold blueberries or chocolate chips in.
- Cook on stove using coconut oil.
This recipe was adapted from one of my favorite books: Gluten-Free & Vegan for the Whole Family