TACOS on fleek! Ok, so, as much as I’m not a fan of kale (taste wise), I’m not a huge fan of cabbage (smells like fart) 😝. But I just fell in love with this accidental cabbage cookin’ I just made for myself. I was feeling “heavy,” bloated, no energy, and lacked my luster! VEGGIE tacos ELEVATED- with some amazing goodness for your belly! That pink veggie you see! AMAZE. I immediately felt the cleaning and lightness happen (yes…let you mind run wild 😝)! Cruciferous veggies are full of gut cleaning enzymes and vitamin A. They are disease preventative and are so good for your skin. The list goes on and on. Who says veggie tacos aren’t the bomb?! Let’s get light and playful!
- 1/2 head of purple cabbage
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 3 tbsp lemon juice -1 tsp turmeric (anti-inflammatory..)
- dash sea salt & pepper
- Boil cabbage in pot with water. About 5 minutes.
- In a pan, sauté the cooked cabbage in coconut oil (1tblsp).
- Add broth, turmeric, salt/pepper, lemon juice and cook for about 3minutes.
- Cut up the cabbage in pan. Sauté another 2minutes.
- Voila! The most delicious red cabbage EVERRRRR!
- Enjoy! Eat straight or add to tacos!