There are so many roots and veggies out there. Most unknown–the benefits and uses. When it comes to Burdock it isn’t just “healthy,” it’s freaking medicinal. It’s a force of nature that rehabilitates the liver! The health of our liver is so crucial for our entire body! If you’re wanting to cleanse your body, mind, and soul, bring Burdock to your life and feel the magic! Uses: drink Burdock tea, juice the Burdock root, munch on it like you would carrots, make a rice, or make a medicinal soup that gently hugs your whole body!
- 4 cups sliced Burdock root
- 4 cups sliced carrots
- 4 cups sliced mushrooms
- 4 cups sliced bok chop
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 3T minced garlic
- 3T grated ginger
- Handful fresh lemon thyme
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 quart veggie broth
- 1 cup Spring Water
- Place all ingredients (minus thyme) in a large pot.
- Cover the pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20-30minutes.
- Blend all ingredients, or not.
- Serve and top with Lemon Thyme and enjoy!