By now, we ALL have seen too many memes on the amazing health benefits of AVOCADOS! Like, “I get it already, avocados rock!” Love avocados so much that serving it on salads, sandwiches, and for guacamole just isn’t enough, anymore? I HEAR YOU– which is why this new insanely delicious creation will have you eating the entire bowl and wanting to put it on EVERYTHING!
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 large zucchini, diced – 1 handful fresh spinach
- 2 large handfuls Basil
- 1 large AVOCADO
- 1 large lemon
- olive oil for drizzling purposes
- In a large pan add garlic & onion and sauté in coconut oil about 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
- Add Zucchini and sautéed another 2-3 minutes.
- Add juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Add 1 handful of basil, until slightly wilted.
- In a blender, add the spinach, avocado, 1 large handful fresh basil, and juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Add all the ingredients from the pan to the blender.
- BLEND AWAY!!! Drizzle a little olive oil from the top opening of blender
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add more lemon juice if you like more Zing💥
VOILA!!! Enjoy my Avocado Lovers 😍.