Omg y’all! It’s funny (and kinda fun 😝) to feel the things that excite you. And oh how it excites me to share this yumminess. You will LOVE LOVE LOVE this “salsa!” It’s amazing on EVERYTHING, I mean everything- ok, maybe not smoothies 😜. Gettin’ all intimate with my tastebuds over here 😉! Make it in advance, store it in the fridge, add to your meals during the week and ELEVATE YOUR PLATE!! Xo, Des
- 2T extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled
- 1 cup drained roasted red peppers from jar
- 1/2 cup whole natural almonds
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- Very finely chop almonds (food processor or blender makes it easier).
- Add roasted peppers, vinegar, and garlic; pulse pulse pulse.
- Keep the machine on and slowly pour the oil.
- Taste and add more vinegar or oil for desired taste.