MUSHROOOOMS should be on the cover of TIME for being AMAZING!
Angiogenesis binding lectins! Yeah, in English?? Mushrooms are absorbers (why you should only eat organic). When one eats a mushroom it travels through the body and binds itself to “dirty” cells and tells your body where to fight and what to kill. Talk about PREVENTION at a cellular level. POWERFUL!
Below is my super easy to follow recipe for my infamous MUSHROOM SOUP ✨!
- 4 cups mushrooms
- 1 yellow onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 quart vegetable broth
- 3T Dried Thyme
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 4 T coconut oil
- Chop onions & peel garlic
- In a pot, sauté onions and garlic in COCONUT OIL, 2minutes
- Add mushrooms, sauté another 2minutes
- Add broth, just enough to top the mixture. Not more, not less. Important!
- Bring to a quick boil then simmer about 4 minutes
- Add everything to blender
- Add thyme, salt & pepper.
- BLEND AWAY! Add additional thyme if wanted.
- Serve and enjoy! Easy peasy!