- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup Fronks Simple or Original organic nutmilk
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1-2 tbs Maple Syrup to taste
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- toasted pecans or almonds, coconut flakes, berries for toppings
- If you don’t want to you use yogurt you can just double up on the Fronks
- In a medium bowl, gently whisk Fronks, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla and salt just until blended. Then add in the chia seeds and stir them in. Let stand for 30ish minutes. Go brush your teeth or put your kids to bed or run a bath or pour a second glass of wine. Stir again to make sure everything is mixed well. Cover and pop in the fridge overnight.
- Wake up and voila! Breakfast! Serve into small bowls and pile on your toppings of choice. Enjoy!
- Use code MYTRIBE at freshfronks.com and get 20% off your order.