HEALTHY, healing, nutrient-dense, non-bloating, energy-releasing, stress-reducing, cancer-fighting MUFFINS! We wake up every day blessed being able to make our own choices and each choice rewrites our “program.” I totally nerd out on the incredible connection between what we put in our body and how feel, both physically & emotionally. Imagine pumping your body with the good stuff daily. And especially starting your day off right. We all know carrots are good for us, but here are just a few of the amazing benefits of REISHI Mushrooms:
- FIGHTS CANCER!💥
- Improves liver function & detoxification
- Balances hormones
- Balances blood pressure
- Fights allergies and asthma
CARROT “CAKE” REISHI MUFFINS
- 2 eggs (or 2 flax eggs)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 mashed very ripe banana
- 1/2 cup raw honey (I use Bee Delightful USA)
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce, or 1 finely grated apple
- 1 tsp cinnnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups grated carrot
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 2T REISHI (I use Four Sigmatic)
- 1 tsp Ashwagandha (I use Sun Potion )
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Lightly oil muffin tin with coconut oil or ghee.
- Add eggs, banana, honey, melted coconut oil and whisk to combine.
- Next add applesauce, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and whisk.
- Add nut milk and stir in.
- Add grated carrots and stir.
- Mix in REISHI and Ashwagandha.
- Add oats, almond meal, coconut flour, and stir. Add more milk if you feel like you need it.
- Divide evenly in muffin tins.
- Top with crushed walnuts.
- Bake 35minutes.
Voila, CARROT “cake” REISHI muffins! Store in a covered container to keep fresh. Heat before you eat them to soften them back up.