We ALL find that we have fresh produce we haven’t used and end up tossing out. One onion here, one bell pepper there…and greens that we never get to. Today, bring it all out and create a bomb salad! But swing by the store for a head of Cauliflower and make my obsession, BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER!
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 cup brown rice four (GF)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of turmeric
- pinch of cayenne
- pinch of black pepper
- Non-Stick Coconut Oil Spray
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- low-sodium Buffalo Sauce
- Preheat oven 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, water, garlic powder, turmeric, cayenne, pepper. Mix well!
- Dip cauliflower pieces in batter and coat well. Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- In another bowl, whisk coconut oil and buffalo sauce.
- Coat baked Cauliflower with sauce.
- Bake another 8 minutes, or until crispy!
- Remove from oven.
- Top with leftover sauce! ENJOY ON EVERYTHING & ANYTHING!