Wild Blueberry Ashwagandha Sorbet with calming lavender is making yummy waves in my body. What is Ashwagandha? A beautiful Ayurvedic herb used in traditional Indian medicine. This gorgeous adaptogenic herb enhances energy, supports aging, stimulates sex drive, relaxes the body, promotes mental clarity, revitalizes your good juices, elevates your mood, balances your hormones…list goes on and on! Now tell me you don’t want to dance a little?!
- 3cups frozen organic wild blueberries
- 1 AND 1/2tsp Ashwagandha
- 8oz. steeped Damiana + Dandelion + Rhodiola tea
- 1/4 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Blend blueberries, Ashwagandha, tea, and ginger about 2minutes, until smooth.
- Pour in a bowl and set in freezer 30minutes.
- Scoop and serve! I love garnishing with peppermint & lavender.