Lately, I’ve been hearing about so many people who are struggling with anxiety, depression, and immense stress. I’ve been there, we all have. If you know me, you know I’m a deep firm believer that our MIND and BODY are ever so beautifully connected. One thing I can do is show you what know — food as medicine and being intentional about it.
ASPARAGUS is one of those beautiful foods that bring us back to life! They’re super high in B Vitamins, trace minerals, and zinc. But imagine them this way — as little trees just shooting up and when we eat them, their lively energy is transferred into us– woohoo! Below is a super yummy soup you’ll just want to bathe in! Know you’re not alone and I’m here and sending all my love and prayers.
Creamy Asparagus Soup
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves
- 5 cups chopped asparagus
- 1Tb Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a large sauce pan add coconut oil, asparagus, onion, garlic, broth and bring to a simmer.
- Cook Asparagus until tender, about 6minutes.
- Add ALMONDS, poultry seasoning, salt, pepper, and the cooked veggies into a high speed blender! AND BLEND AWAY darlings!
- Serve. Enjoy! And sip the soup envisioning these beautiful lil trees shooting up and bringing back life to your soul and body!