I don’t have much of a sweet tooth, but when it’s that time of the month, I can’t help myself. All I want is something that’s ooey gooey, melty, and chocolatey! OBVIOUSLY you don’t have to be a gorgeous menstruating female to go insane over these!
Here’s a super easy delicious recipe for healthy RAW BROWNIES that you’ll keep dreaming of. Oh and have you ever heard of brownies that support your immune system, reduce stress, and are anti-inflammatory?! Elevating a favorite recipe with REISHI spores just made this dessert super guilt-free.
DREAMY RAW REISHI BROWNIES
- 2 1/2 cups pitted dates
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts
- 6 tbsp cacao powder (I use Navitas Organics )
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Reishi spores (I use Four Sigmatic)
- 2 tsp water
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Combine dates, walnuts, cocoa, vanilla extract, reishi, water, and salt in a food processor.
- Process until the mixture is smooth!
- Lightly grease an 8-inch baking pan. Transfer mixture to pan and press down firmly until it’s evenly distributed in the pan.
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2T coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- dash cayenne
- In a mixing bowl combine cocoa, vanilla, syrup, cayenne, and coconut oil.
- Stir until it becomes frosting.
- Spread evenly over the brownie in pan. Refrigerate about 2 hours.
- Go ahead, DEVOUR!