When you find you’ve been so crazy busy and suddenly starving and wanting something QUICK, yet nutrient dense and energy filling– avocados are always an A+ in my book! Find new ways of eating them!
Today, I made a super quick Quinoa + Lentil salad loaded with red onions, carrots, grapes, olives, arugula, pistachios, dried cranberries, and a tiny bit of feta all mixed with a homemade Cashew Tamari Garlic Dressing!
- 1 cup raw organic cashews
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons Tamari
- 3 1/2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Blend on high until smooth! You will thank me for this one 😍