Brussels Sprouts are a “love ’em or hate ’em” food, but not fried Brussel Sprouts! We see them in restaurants all the time, but making them at home is easier than one thinks! 15minutes and VOILA, something the entire family loves to snack on!
- Sunflower Seed Oil, for frying
- 1 lb. Brussels Sprouts
HONEY SRIRACHA GLAZE:
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup #Honey
- 2 T lemon juice, plus zest
- 2 T Rice Vinegar
- 2 T #Sriracha
- Sea Salt to taste
- Fill a large pot with a few inches of Sunflower Oil. Heat oil to 400 degrees.
- In a different pan, add olive oil and garlic over med heat. Cook 1-2 minutes until garlic is barely golden. Add honey, lemon, zest, rice vinegar. Whisk together and simmer 2-3 minutes until slightly thickened. Whisk the SRIRACHA and remove it from heat. Season with salt to taste.
- When the oil is to 400 degrees, add 1/2 Brussels sprouts and turn heat to high. Stir sprouts while frying. When they float to the top and have a golden brown color, about 3minutes, remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to a paper-towel-lined sheet tray. REPEAT with the rest.
- Sprinkle Brussels with salt, DIP IN SAUCE AND ENJOY!!!