Hot out of the oven! Newly named “AWESOMEcados!”
- 3 ripe avocados (but not over ripe)
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free Panko crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450F. Line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Slice avocados lengthwise.
- Set up 3 bowls in an assembly line. (Prepare your best Laverne and Shirley routine.)
- In the first bowl, place 1/2 cup of flour and add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Crack the eggs into the middle bowl and beat lightly.
- In the last bowl, combine the Panko and melted coconut oil. Mix with your fingers. Add garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper and combine.
- Dredge each avocado slice through the three stations and then on to the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20minutes, until Panko is lightly browned.
And ENJOY!!! Serve with yummy dipping sauce!